The Pullup Superman is a great exercise for the back when you’re following a bodyweight workout without the use of any equipment, just like our SBF Home Bodyweight Workout.
The Pullup Superman is a beginner friendly movement that targets the back, shoulders and hips.
Learning The Pullup Superman
- Start out by lying down on the floor on your stomach. Keep your arms extended overhead and your legs extended with your toes pointing out(away from your shin).
- Now, engage your lower back and shoulders to lift your chest and arms off the floor.
- Engage your lats to pull your elbows in towards your chest just like you would do in a traditional pullup.
- Now, extend your arms again, lie down and this completes one rep.
- Do this motion again and again for the desired number of reps.
- Benefits of Optimal Testosterone For Both Men & Women
- 12 Reasons You’re Not Gaining Muscle Mass
- Common Ab Workout Mistakes That Everybody Makes!
- Dirty Bulking: Everything You Need To Know
- How To Lean Bulk The Right Way
- Best Gym Gear/Personal Equipment That Are An Absolute Essential (2020)
- How To Build Muscle And Lose Fat At The Same Time (Body Recomposition)
- This Guy Tried This 1 Fitness Habit For 30 Days & Here’s What Happened!
- How To Increase Your Height